Tuesday, September 22, 2015

@ Newark.... Red wine in hand

Why I feel the need to sconder what little phone battery I have left is a mystery.  Still working on detachment I guess. Early days yet.... I'll get a handle on it! (Wine helps,  of course.)

At Caps Beer Garden with wine and this here free chocolate cookie the server just gave me.  :)

I'm keeping a notebook and thought I share todays top picks for random (crazy?) thoughts I've sentenced myself to being alone with for the next few weeks.  I can already laugh at myself a little (Again, wine helps).

After waking at 5:10 am this morning: "Must locate the broom and leave it beside the freezer before I go".

Upon realizing I left my watch at home: "Letting go is happening faster than I planned.  Well isn't that the ultimate irony for a control freak! "

Finding out my seat to Newark was in the last row, at the back, against the window: "Don't worry,  the tail section almost never falls off".

Mental note.  Use this trip and all your alone time to learn to self comfort a little better!

It's good to have goals.  :)




No comments: