Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Pop-Top Construction Update with TONS of photos!

 This Martin Acres construction is the project I just can’t look away from! Every other day I can find an excuse to “swing by” on my way to or from a work appointment, whip out my cell phone and record some snapshots in time. Most days there is something new to see. Sometimes it’s happening in a place that is hard to capture or the progress is not that apparent.




I’m totally besotted by this little John Deere work-horse and I kinda want one. It’s cute, it’s useful and it looks fun to drive!





And by the weekend – the snowy, cold, icy weekend – the house was looking like this. Mostly protected from the unpredictably unpredictable nature of a Colorado spring!  




This week the guys are framing for the upstairs walls and, fingers crossed, by Friday we’ll see the arrival of roof trusses. Dang! I can hardly wait til Friday!

No comments: