Monday, August 22, 2016

Dedication and Motivation... Look at her go!

Time waits for no man/woman.

I have precisely 27 days until Mark and I leave for Paris and 35 until the Camino of Dallice begins. On one hand, 5 weeks seems so far away, on the other... Holy crap! Just 4 weeks to get my affairs in order before I unplug from this reality and leap wholeheartedly into my other universe.

The Camino world is one of few distractions, fewer material possessions, and presents challenges to my physical, emotional, mental and spiritual self. It's a time to embrace uncertainty and welcome change in perspective, to let go of obsessions and compulsions that honestly don't serve me anyway.  But... that's easier said than done and leading the way is anxiety!

Enough about me. My training partner, Teresa, leaves for Italy next week!

She'll be hiking Assisi to Rome for the next few weeks and it won't be easy either.  So this week, our final one together, we'll be using it to push further and hike faster!



Monday: NCAR to Wood's Quarry and back.

Wednesday: South Boulder Loop.

Friday: Gregory Canyon and Saddle Rock?

Saturday: South Boulder Loop to Chautauqua and back! 12 miles up and down at or above 6000 feet.

Suck it up, buttercup!
Feel the growth now or feel it on the trail in a month... Either way; no pain, no gain.

1 comment:

tc said...

haha!, thanks Dallice - for pushing me onward and upward! Ultreia!