Sunday, September 13, 2020

A Walk In The Woods with Friends -Ahhhh

 Long overdue and very cathartic.

Julia, Gail and I set off to stretch our legs, breathe in the woods and enjoy a cool and clear day - which has been somewhat hard to pin down recently. 

I can't tell you how much I enjoy the easy company, conversation and wee break from my usual environment. 






Changing aspens... a tad early, but this year is weird.



The surprise view at the top of a ridge.

Julia with Jack and Gail.

A quiet trail, soft underfoot.


Reflections... 

I learned that these pines in the sunshine, smell like butterscotch!

Baby trees are among my favorite things in the woods!

2 comments:

FlyGirl said...

Nice shots, Dallice. It was a lovely outing on a pristine morning.

Av8rx said...

Lovely photos! Nice job capturing the morning. Looking forward to our next adventure.