Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy, Healthy and Oh So Thankful!

Thanksgiving is my favorite American holiday.

Maybe that's because Thanksgiving doesn't involve gift giving and despite the early and earlier Black Friday sales, it is still the least commercial of all the holidays.
Or maybe it's because a holiday that sets us free to enjoy food and libations (including leftovers) without guilt and in good company, is totally worth celebrating!

I have a pretty nice life and am blessed to share it with folks who only seek to enrich it.

This last year has been one of intense learning, new friends (who I would proudly call family) and experiences and opportunities that I know I am very fortunate to have had.

A picture tells a thousand words... And these words, if spoken, would tell a story of beautiful landscapes and breathtaking sunsets, flying adventures, camping trips, sunny vacations, mountain escapes, scrumptious desserts, learning, laughter and love.


Yes, I am very thankful for all that I have, those whom I love and endless possibilities.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: