Friday, April 10, 2009

My computer, fixed for just a peso




I have a great laptop... thanks to the research and good advice of Osman.
So when I began to hear a funny noise coming from somewhere inside it when I tipped it side to side, I decided to get a second opinion. Yep, Osman agreed it sounded like something had come loose inside the machine and was rolling around, so it was time to consult Lenovo and then send it in for diagnosis and repair.

Three days and a traumatic UPS episode later, I got it back. Upon opening I read the "diagnosis and repair" sheet.

Basically I had managed to stuff a coin into a slot (the only use I have found for said slot) and it was rolling around inside!
Ummmm... let's just say Im glad to have it back.

PS: It was an Argentinian coin from my recent trip... which probably confused/amused the technician even more.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: